Thursday, July 1, 2010

C R E A T I v E - LessOn 1


What is Creative?!
I'm studying in Faculty of Creative Multimedia &.......
Major in Interface Design....
THIS IS CREATIVE !!
lol...why?! Because i choose my favorite course---DESIGN.
For me, Design = Creative.
Creative can be anything.
Like what am i doing now, is Creative too!
Assignment with using Blogging is one of the Creative teaching style (or freestyle or even learning style)
which can be communicated between lecturer and student and even more people~
and also let everyone know what m i thinking...
I love this way to submit my assignment.
Less of Pressure, and FULL of Creative.
By the way, " Creativity is an attitude, combine with effort; 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration- Thomas Edison , " from this pass few years, i agreed with what Thomas Edison was saying. :=)
Wish my Blog journal will be creative enough for everyone.
I just don't like writing in too much words..something can be expressed in another way.
Like picture, video or song/sound, which are also the creative way to express what am i thinking :P

The following picture = Creative “Blog” Journal



P.s: Sorry for late entry in this blog..actually i had registered for this blog since week2 ...and also email to my dear lecturer with this email add--coffeeagee@gmail.com, but still havent get the response yet..so I just Start my Blog la~~Wish what am i do is "correct"!

No comments:

Post a Comment